Photographers will have three hours to shoot specific assignments around the hotel in five categories. Schools are limited to six photographers total. Contest entries should clearly fit category. Images will be uploaded. Students need access to a laptop to turn in entries.
Contestants will email their chosen photos to the web address given to contestants at the beginning of the contest. Students MAY NOT enter both Cell Phone Photography and Digital Photography.
• Make sure picture is in focus and has appropriate lighting.
• Fill the frame; move in close.
• Take both horizontal and vertical pictures.
• Use rule of thirds, patterns, leading lines and framing.
• Look for fresh, creative, innovative approaches to pictures
Rules For All On-Site Photo/Broadcast Contests
• Photographers should bring their cameras.
• Advisers may not help students select photos.
• Broadcast students should bring all equipment needed.